Friday, March 2, 2007

Online Storage Space

What are the good ones? You get storage spaces that have a limit in uploading, or downloading? But how can you find a really good one? I've been searching high and low for a good storage space so I don't have to host large files on my website, and I've came across these:

Mediafire
100mb uploading limit, unlimited downloads, file life is unlimited.
Upload by computer
Compatible with download accelerator plus
(my first preferance)

Megauploads
400mb uploading limit, limited downloads for individuals
30 days file life
Compatible with download accelerator plus and Flashget
(my second preferance)

Mydatabus
500mb uploading limit
5 Gb storage space, limited bandwidth 1GB a day
Direct links
(my third preferance)

Unfortuately each of these has the good and bad side, so it's hard to really choose what's best. I would prefer megauploads if I used flashget, Mydatabus for smaller files, and Mediafire for medium sized files.

Flashget is an extremely useful tool to download files, it speeds it up and you can resume if you are downloading halfway and you have to shut your computer off. Consider that if you don't have terribly fast speeds and you may get disconnected. It will save time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.