Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Reviestream is Awesome

Okay, so about two weeks ago I started writing reviews for a website http://www.reviewstream.com and wondered how it would go. Well, after a week of writing close on average of 6 reviews a day, I have indeed received a payment of $55.20 today.

I could honestly say from my very experience this website is not a scam, which I have read around the place. All you do is follow the rules, and they pay you want you worked for. It's quite simple.

And about reviews being accepted, all of mine so far has been. I don't mind if they pay 30c per review, but for someone like me who don't work and especially don't like standing for hours working, this is the best thing I have found.

If anyone would like to see payment, I will happily show it. What I can say is I am just so glad I acutally found a service which really do pay!

1 comment:

Calgary web designer said...

Thank's to spend your time to share. This is what I (and others, I believe), really need. It's really very informative post. Please keep it up. Looking for more relevant post..